Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In accordance with the most recent State Public Health Order, we are now once again open and seeing patients. We are doing so with a series of precautions and practices designed to provide protection to both our patients and staff. These measures are based on information provided and suggested from local health department, and other national bodies and groups with whom we are affiliated.
Dr. Stoker continues to maintain frequent contact with administrators of local Hospitals and Emergency Rooms and is working to coordinate efforts in the community to provide an avenue for emergency patients to be seen and hopefully avoid the need to visit those clinics for care. He and his colleagues continue to be on call and available to the hospitals for patients with traumatic facial injuries and life threatening dental infections and are in frequent contact with those facilities to ensure the best level of care possible.
For our current patients and referring offices, please reach out to us if you have any questions or any concerns. Dr. Stoker is available 24/7. If you have his cell number, please feel free to reach out. If you don’t have his cell number, he can be reached at all times through the primary office line (801) 272-9241 .
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office or Dr. Stoker directly.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- SOME GOOD NEWS (Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3) – Just click it. You won’t regret it.
- Calm (If you’re feeling stressed out, give this a go) Bedtime stories with McConaughey and Offerman can’t be wrong
- Local Information: Utah Department of Health
- Statistics: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html